Fall is here! So we have raked together our five favorite fall activities for you to enjoy with friends and family. Cooler temperatures and changing autumn colors give us plenty to blog about – check out the link below for a even more fun activities to do this season.
1. Go Apple Picking. Cross apples off of your grocery list and head to a local orchard for a fun fall outing! Fresh is best. Whether you use choose to bake or decorate, the choice is yours.
2. Make Homemade Caramel Apples. With so many tasty toppings to choose from, you can personalize your toppings to fit whatever your taste buds are craving. Opt for a new flavor combo by adding coconut flakes, oreo, or mini marshmallows to top your festive treats.
3. Carve Pumpkins. Take a stab at carving your pumpkin by hand or make yourself look like a pro with the help of a jack-o’-lantern stencil; noone has to know. This is a fun activity to get the whole family involved in or you can step up the heat with a pumpkin carving contest!
4. Stock up for a Tailgate. Make this a fall themed tailgate by offering your crew some hot or cold apple cider to guzzle down. Did we mention pumpkin? Pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, or jazz up one of your own recipes by adding some pumpkin spice.
5. Plant Fall Flowers. If you want to spruce up your flower beds this season, you simply can’t go wrong with mums! These come in all different shades and can make a big impact to your entryway or backyard.
Click to see full list of activities created by CountryLiving.com: