INSIDE SALES ADVISOR
Ellicott City Office
Do you have the desire and drive to be an ACE on the phone?
Do you want to be a part of a fun, hard-working team environment?
Do you have a strong desire to do all that it takes to succeed?
Then we want you!
We are looking for a determined and enthusiastic Inside Sales Agent to join the Bob Lucido Team of Keller Williams Integrity.
We are seeking a professional individual who will embody our core values and exemplify our team philosophy of integrity, trust, and results. The candidate will be working with an energetic and dynamic team of real estate professionals to prospect for and cultivate business.
The position is full-time, 40 hours per week, in our Ellicott City, MD office. Real Estate experience is a plus.
- Prospect for new clients on a daily basis (approx. 80% time spent on phone)
- Schedule appointments for qualified leads for agents
- Conduct follow-ups and nurturing of leads
- Contact past clients and the team’s sphere of influence to ask for referrals
- Report tracking metrics to leadership for accountability
- Ability to memorize, practice, and deliver your own unique prospecting script
- A consistent positive attitude and customer service mentality
- Organized, systematic, and highly detail-oriented
- A strong desire to achieve goals and focus on results
- Ability to overcome the no’s in order to get the yes’s
- Effective listening skills and the ability to consult and create rapport with clients without being ‘salesy’
- Ability to concentrate on phone conversations while blocking out distractions
- Ability to clearly communicate with clients and team members in a warm but effective manner
- Driven to get results and is coachable
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tool suite including Word and Excel, as well as, Google Suite
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems
- Currently has or is in process of obtaining a Maryland Real Estate License
Job Type: Full-time
Salary + bonuses
Please include a cover letter with your resume. Careers@BobLucidoTeam.com.