INSIDE SUPPORT ADVISOR
Ellicott City Office
Do you have a desire and drive to create impact for prospects on the phone?
Do you want to be a part of a fun, hard-working team environment that treats you like family?
Do you have a strong desire to do all that it takes to succeed?
Then we want you!
Our ISA division is growing, and we are looking for driven and enthusiastic Inside Support Advisors to join Bob Lucido Team/Lucido Agency of Keller Williams. This is not a job – it’s a career with purpose and opportunities to advance from within. We want to set you up for success.
We are seeking professional individuals who embody our core values and exemplify our team philosophy of integrity, trust, and results. Candidates will be working with an energetic and family-oriented team of real estate professionals to prospect for and cultivate opportunities for our Agents.
The position is full-time, 40 hours per week, in our company headquarters located in Ellicott City, MD. Real Estate experience is a plus.
- Contact, cultivate, and nurture prospective buyers and sellers on a daily basis (approx. 80% time spent on phone)
- Qualify and schedule appointments with prospects for our Agents
- Conduct follow-up communications with prospects on a daily basis
- Contact past clients and the team’s sphere of influence to ask for referrals
- Report tracking metrics to leadership for accountability
- Ability to memorize, practice, and deliver your unique prospecting approach
- A consistent positive attitude and customer service mentality
- Organized, systematic, and highly detail-oriented
- A strong desire to achieve goals and focus on results
- Ability to overcome the no’s in order to get the yes’s
- Effective listening skills with the ability to consult and create rapport with clients without being ‘salesy’
- Ability to concentrate on phone conversations while blocking out distractions
- Ability to clearly communicate with clients and team members in a warm but effective manner
- Coachable and driven to get results
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel, as well as, Google Suite
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems
- Currently has or is in process of obtaining a Maryland Real Estate License
Job Type: Full-time
Generous Salary + Bonuses + Vacation/Personal Time Off + Benefits Available